Personal Data Processing Policy
This personal data processing policy has been made in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-FZ “On Personal Data” and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure safety of personal data of «Accent Consult» Patent and Legal Bureau» LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities respect rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen at processing of his/her personal data, including protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- This Operator policy regarding processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors to the website: https://accentconsult.ru.
Main definitions used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data - processing of personal data using computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data - temporary suspension of personal data processing (unless processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website - a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address https://accentconsult.ru;
- Information system of personal data - a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing;
- Depersonalization of personal data - actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, ownership of personal data by a specific User or other subject of personal data;
- Processing of personal data - any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator - a state authority, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out processing of personal data, as well as determining purposes of processing personal data, composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) committed with personal data;
- Personal data - any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website: https://accentconsult.ru;
- User - any visitor to the website: https://accentconsult.ru;
- Provision of personal data - actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain number of persons;
- Distribution of personal data - any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite number of persons (transfer of personal data) or familiarizing with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data - transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to an authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data - any actions as a result of which personal data are destroyed irrevocably with impossibility of further restoration of content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) as a result of which material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
- Surname, name, patronymic;
- Email address;
- Phone numbers;
- The website also collects and processes anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrika and Google Analytics and others).
- The above data, hereinafter the Policy, are united by a general concept of Personal data.
Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing the User's personal data is conclusion, execution and termination of civil law contracts.
- The Operator also has a right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending an email to the Operator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anonymized data of Users collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the website, improve quality of the website and its content.
Legal grounds for processing of personal data
- The Operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website: https://accentconsult.ru. By filling out the relevant forms and / or sending their personal data to the Operator, the User expresses his/her consent to this Policy.
- The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of personal data processing
Safety of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The Operator ensures safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
- The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of applicable law.
- In case of detection of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator’s e-mail address email@example.com marked “Updating personal data”.
- The term for processing personal data is unlimited. The User may at any time withdraw his/her consent to the processing of personal data by sending the Operator a notification by e-mail to the Operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data".
Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Before the start of cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator is obliged to make sure that a foreign state, to which territory it is planned to transfer personal data, provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if there is a written consent of the subject of personal data to the cross-border transfer of his/her personal data and / or execution of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party.
- The User can receive any clarifications on matters of interest regarding processing of his/her personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com.
- This document will reflect any changes in the policy of processing personal data by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at: